Property ID : KANISTRO1
For Sale 900,000€ - Villas for Sale Greece
NEW Seafront Villa at Kassandra, Kanistro Paliouri
Project under construction.
On land by the sea, with natural differences in elevation, each house is situated so as to create a sense of privacy, ensure unobstructed views and access to a private beach.
The same philosophy has been followed in the architectural design of the two houses, each of which has independent access and 1.7 stremmata (0.4 acre) of private garden space. Both external and internal surfaces make use of natural materials such as wood, local stone, and concrete. The energy efficient design includes heat pumps for cooling and heating, a modern and economical solution. The energy-efficient windows have a thermal barrier that minimizes losses and ensures energy savings. Each villa has private outside parking.
The houses are located in Paliouri, in the Kassandra Peninsula of Halkidiki. The village of Paliouri is nearby, with a full range of shops and services.
Two of the three peninsulas of Halkidiki in northern Greece are a favorite summer destination for Greeks and visitors from the Balkans and northern Europe; the third peninsula is reserved for the monastic communities of Mount Athos. Fringed with beautiful beaches and transparent waters, the pine-clad peninsulas of Kassandra and Sithonia offer an idyllic natural environment. For those with a taste for night-life, there is plenty of that in the summer colonies on Kassandra. The area is served by air from nearby Thessaloniki.
- Three-level house with elevator.
- First level of 109 m² with living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom and a bathroom. The design of this level gives to the interior and exterior spaces a unique feel. The atrium that houses the dining room opens up and lets in plenty of light, while at the same time allowing for ventilation of the house in summer and natural heating in winter. The wooden terrace in L shape is an extension of the living room and dining room into the garden and pool area, enabling the integration of external and internal spaces.
- Second level of 118 m² with 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and large windows with sea view.
- Basement of 101 m² with one bedroom, 2 bathrooms, natural light and an outdoor staircase leading to the garden. The basement area allows for the design of additional rooms, guest quarters and storage areas.
- Heat pumps (cooling – heating)
- External walls with stone, concrete, wood and wooden blinds for shade.